NETELLER is an eWallet service that allows you to transfer money fast, safe and in a cost-efficient way. NETELLER has been in operation for more than a decade in more than 200 countries and is one of the biggest money transfer firms in the world.
Using NETELLER services, you are able to access all your online funds easily with the Net+ Prepaid MasterCard®, send money to friends or pay at a wide variety of merchants worldwide.
NETELLER company background
NETELLER, with its headquarters on the Isle of Men, was founded in 1999 and is owned and operated by “Optimal Payments PLC” and is authorized by the Financial Conduct Autority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (900015) Act in London, UK. Since its IPO in 2004, Optimal Payments PLC is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange.
Recent awards for NETELLER include the award for “Best Payment System for Affiliates” at the IGB Affiliate Awards 2014 and “Payment Solutions Provider Company of the Year” at the International Gaming Awards 2014. In recent years, Optimal Payments Limited has shown steady growth, for example a massive +41% in fee revenue in 2013 alone.
With our eWallet-Optimizer service you can be sure to make the most out of NETELLER and receive the most valuable benefits on the net.
To learn more about NETELLER, please visit http://www.NETELLER.com/about/
Please check our FAQ about the NETELLER Net+ MasterCard for detailed information about the NETELLER Net+ virtual and plastic PrePaid MasterCard.
Nothing is more important to eWallet users than dealing with a solid company that pays great attention to account security.
NETELLER Fund Security
As a UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorized company, NETELLER is required to hold 100% of customers account balance in separated trust accounts.
Other NETELLER Security Measures
NETELLER has put various security measures in place to protect the customers’ accounts against unauthorized access and abuse, for example:
- A dedicated information security team.
- 128Bit encryption security.
- 3 levels of personal security – a password, a secure ID and a unique security question.
- ERTMS (electronic real time monitoring systems) that monitor member activity and transactions in real time.
- 3D secure on credit cards (NET+).
- In house compliance and security teams dedicated to monitoring fraud.
- Fraud Guarantee to member funds in the account.
- NETELLER regularly blog to their members and notify customers on security tips to keep their NT member account safe.
- Optimal Payments is a FCA approved and is a publicly listed company on the London Stock Exchange– this means we are beholden to our shareholders, members and are highly regulated from a financial and legal perspective (this means they have to operate under regulated laws and cannot just close up shop and not refund your money).
- NETELLER security site encryption: NETELLERs website is protected by HTTPS with a TLS_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA 128 bit key.
NETELLER Security VIP Guarantee
For VIP members, NETELLER offers a VIP Fraud Guarantee, meaning NETELLER will reimburse you in the case of direct financial losses because of unauthorized activity or access in your NETELLER account.
NETELLER Security – Review
NETELLER does not offer a RSA security token, however NETELLER users have to use a six-digit “Secure ID” when transferring money within their NETELLER account. That “Secure ID” is reset each year through a security question and a secret answer.
Please check our FAQ about the NETELLER VIP Program for detailed information.
The NETELLER Pro Status was a special intern account status for all eWallet-Optimizer customers until January 2016. It is discontinued and is replaced by our eWallet Optimizer NETELLER Program