NETELLER Two-step Authentication
We are very pleased to announce the new NETELLER two-step Authentication via Google Authenticator:
Smartphone users can access great security features and enjoy the convenience of having their NETELLER Account in their pockets. NETELLER just launched a new service that offers our clients two-step authentication.
Every time you sign in to your account, you can use an app on a smartphone to generate a one-time-use code that is entered along with your NETELLER password.
Simply sign in to your account, visit settings, and open the security settings section. Click ‘enable’ to start the process. Please make sure you also install and enable Google Authenticator on your smartphone.
NETELLER Two-step Authentication – Installation
Setting up the 2-factor authentication is a fast and easy process and within a few minutes you will add a great security feature to your NETELLER account to increase your level of security and protect your funds.
Let’s see how easy it is to make NETELLER a safe place for your money.
- Install Google Authenticator on your smartphone. You will easily find it in Google Play/App Store and it is free to install and use.
- Log into your NETELLER account and go to settings → security settings. Click “enable” for Two-step authentication:
- Click “get started” on the NETELLER two-step authentication setup and enter your secure ID to proceed.
- Choose your smartphone, scan the bar code within your Google Authenticator app, and enter the code.
- Your new NETELLER security feature is now ready to use!
Whenever you sign in to your NETELLER account or make a payment on a merchant site, you will now be asked for the NETELLER two-step authentication code. You will not be asked for your NETELLER secure ID any more and will enjoy an even higher level of security at NETELLER.
NETELLER Two-step Authentication – Summary
NETELLER two-step authentication works as a two-factor authentication and puts your NETELLER account at an even higher security level. It combines something you know (password) with something you have (authentication code) and is a must-have to secure your NETELLER account as well as your NETELLER MasterCard.
If you have any further questions about the two-step authentication, please do not hesitate to contact us or email us to [email protected]