Skrill (MoneyBookers) is a popular eWallet founded in 2001 in London. This payment solution is convenient for gambling players with simple registration and free deposits. Read on and find information about Skrill Bangladesh and how to use a Skrill account.
The first question that may interest you – does Skrill support Bangladesh? You don’t have to worry; if you live in Bangladesh, you can open your Skrill BD account and use it for transfers. This eWallet is also very popular with freelancers. Many of them choose this payment provider for convenient and secure payments.
So, don’t doubt if Skrill supports Bangladesh! Please create a new account and use it for transferring money to merchants or hold funds.
Skrill offers an excellent VIP system: each VIP level provides its owners with many benefits and removes fees. You can find more information about the Skrill VIP program in our article.
So Skrill is a great place to store your money. With security options and 2-Step Authentication your money will always be safe.
Widespread in gambling merchants.
Free deposits and payments to merchants.
High level of security.
Regular bonuses and promotions.
Fast and easy support for VIP users.
Skrill MasterCard for EU users only.
Slow customer support for regular customers.
How to open a Skrill account in Bangladesh
Skrill registration is very simple, it will only take you a few minutes.
Follow these five steps, and you will register a new account:
- Go to the Skrill website with this link – https://www.skrill.com/. Then go to the Skrill Bangladesh account registration page.
- In the first stage, you need to provide your account details. Select your country, the currency of the eWallet (note that you can’t change the currency). Enter your first and last name, as well as your e-mail and password.
- You will need to specify the address, date of birth, and phone number in the new window. You will receive an SMS with a confirmation code.
- Confirm the email address specified at the beginning of registration.
- Now our account ready to go. All you need to do is provide a 6-digit PIN for more account protection.
Please also see our detailed instructions about Skrill Registration to find more information.
How to Verify Skrill Account in Bangladesh
The verification procedure is necessary for increasing the limits of your account. Please note that verification is only possible after making a deposit. Follow our instructions and you will verify your account as soon as possible:
- Log into your Skrill account.
- Go to the “Settings” section. You will find the item “Verification” at the bottom of the page. Select this item and click on the “Verify now” button.
- Choose your preferred verification method – through a mobile application or personal account.
- Now select the type of document: passport, driver’s license, or ID-card.
- Upload scanned copies of your document or take photos using your webcam.
- Take a selfie.
- Upload your proof of address document: bank statement or utility bill issued no earlier than 90 days.
That’s all! After successful verification, you will receive a notification by e-mail.
Please also check our detailed Skrill verification instructions for more information.
Skrill rates and limits in Bangladesh
Many transactions at Skrill are subject to fees. Skrill price in BD may seem high, but you have the option to reduce some fees once you become VIP.
- Transaction type
- Bank withdrawal
- VISA card withdrawal
- P2P Transfer
- Receiving money
- Currency conversion
- 6.22 USD
- 1,45% after deposit with bank card or bank account
Please note, for users with VIP Silver level and above, P2P transfers are free. You find more information about P2P fees in our news. You can also lower currency conversion fee by reaching a higher VIP level.
For more information about Skrill fees in Bangladesh, please check our detailed review.
After verification, you will get higher limits for your account.
The limits depend on the VIP status and the payment method you choose. You can always see the exact limits that apply to you in your Skrill account.
Also, check our full review of Skrill limits to find more information.
How to upload money in Skrill from Bangladesh
Skrill account recharge in Bangladesh is available with the following payment methods:
- Credit and debit cards VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, and Diners.
- Bank transfers.
As a Skrill deposit from Bangladesh, you can always receive a transfer from another user (p2p).
Please note that MasterCard deposits can cause problems as you cannot use the money for all merchants or p2p transfers.
How to withdraw money from Skrill in Bangladesh?
There are several ways to withdraw money:
- Transfer to a bank account;
- Withdraw money to a VISA card.
To send Skrill money to a Bangladesh bank account, you will need the account number, SWIFT code, and bank name.
Skrill Support for Bangladesh
- by phone +44 203 308 25 19;
- and e-mail: [email protected]
For more information about other contact methods, please, visit our Skrill Support page.
Yes, Skrill works in Bangladesh, and customers can create their free accounts.
Unfortunately, Skrill Prepaid MasterCard is available only for users from EU countries. For this reason, the Skrill card in Bangladesh is not available.
Skrill virtual card in Bangladesh is also not offered.
But, all other Skrill digital wallet services remain available.
Yes! Skrill secured by two-step authentication (2FA), PIN request, and periodic verifications. 2FA requires a password, login, date of birth, and a QR code. And as the highest security measure – Skrill does not work with anonymous accounts.
Sometimes Skrill users have problems logging into the site. But this does not mean that Skrill is banned in Bangladesh. If the Skrill site is not working for you, these could be technical problems. Most often, change the IP-address can solve this problem.
As you can see, Skrill is a great eWallet for freelancers and gamblers from Bangladesh. One of the main benefits of this provider is wide availability. Skrill is available from many merchants, so you can use your account to deposit funds at any time.
Please contact us if you have any questions about Skrill in BD or Skrill in general. We will be happy to help!
And subscribe to the eWO Telegram channel to be the first to know all Skrill Bangladesh news.