If you are interested in your MuchBetter account’s highest limits and free MasterCard, you need MuchBetter verification. This procedure does not take you much time, and you can go through the identification of the account immediately after MuchBetter registration.
Just follow our instructions, and you will quickly pass verification, increase the limits for your account, be able to transfer money to other MuchBetter users, and order your free MuchBetter MasterCard and contactless device! Please note that receiving MasterCard is available to users from EU countries.
MuchBetter Verification – Documents
To verify your account you will need to take a photo of a document proving your identity.
MuchBetter verification goes through the app, and you can use the following documents.
Identity Verification Documents
- ID-card with your photo, date of birth, as well as the number and series of your passport.
- Valid passport (page with your photo, date of birth, as well as passport number and series).
- A driver’s license with your photo, date of birth, and driver’s license number.
MuchBetter Verification – Step-by-Step Instructions
- Launch the app on your phone & enter your passcode.
- Open the account options, choose “Limits” from the menu, and click the “Raise my limits” button.
- Finish ID verification and click “Continue”.
- Choose your preferred verification documents and your country of residence.
- Take a photo of your document now and make sure it fulfills the requirements. Just follow the detailed instructions on your device.
- To finish the verification, you now have to take a selfie.
- That’s it! You can now submit your documents and wait for the notification, which usually does not take longer than 5 minutes.
Once the verification was confirmed you enjoy increased limits, free money transfer (p2p) and the free MuchBetter MasterCard (EU customers only!).