Skrill Knect – New Skrill Loyalty Program available now
We have some great news for you, Skrill Knect is now available for more users!
As some might have already noticed from our Social Media channels like Telegram or Facebook, there is a new Skrill Loyalty program available.
Almost all Skrill customers can enjoy the new Skrill Loyalty Program “Knect” now. Here is a quick overview of the benefits of this program and what exactly you can expect by joining it.
Skrill Knect – What it is all about
The new Skrill Loyalty Program is called “Knect”. It works pretty similarly to the current NETELLER VIP Reward System.
You will collect Knect Reward Points for transactions with your Skrill account (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, Skrill MasterCard payments).
Knect Reward Points can be redeemed in the Skrill Knect Loyalty Store for things like cash rewards, vouchers, gift cards, and more.
For now, the new Skrill Knect Program is only available for most European countries, so make sure to check if it was already activated for your country and enroll now. We highly recommend it for every Skrill client.
You have now joined the new loyalty program and you can start collection Skrill Reward Points for the following transactions:
- Depositing to and withdrawing from your Skrill account.
- Sending money (p2p) to another Skrill account.
- Payments with your Skrill MasterCard.
- Using Crypto Currencies.
- Site transactions.
More details about Knect!
We are now able to give you more details about the new program. So, basically for all transactions, you will collect reward points that can be redeemed for different things in the Skrill Knect VIP Store.
You can earn the following points:
- Withdraw money to bank or credit card 1 point per 1 EUR.
- Use your Skrill card 1 point per 1 EUR.
- Send crypto to another Skrill user 0.5 points per 1 EUR.
- Transfer money to any merchants, besides bet365, 0.25 points per 1 EUR.
- Deposit to your Skrill account 1 point per 1 EUR.
- Trade crypto 1 point per 1 EUR.
- Money transfer between Skrill users 0.5 points per 1 EUR.
All collected points can be reviewed from within your Skrill account as well. In the Knect Point history section, you will find a detailed overview and you can easily keep track of your progress.
As you can see, there are lots of different ways to get rewarded now simply by doing the same as always. Therefore, we highly recommend checking your Skrill account to see if you are already enrolled and if not, please enroll now to not miss any of those benefits.
For any questions about it, please contact us .