Skrill recently changed its Skrill verification rules. Now the transaction limits can be taken off completely once the account is verified through an ID and proof of address or through any of the account verification options, like bank or credit card verification.
Firstly, we provide you with the fastest way for a full account verification for your new Skrill account. That way you will become a Skrill VIP within 48h with our help and you will get your outgoing transfer limits deleted completely. Below, the single possibilities to increase the outgoing transfer limits to 500,00 EUR through the Skrill verification are described.
Fastest way for Skrill Verification
- Verify your name and address:
Send a scan or photo of your ID (both sides, all four corners visible) and of an official letter, such as a gas or electricity bill, proving your address to email@example.com.
Your account should be verified within 1-2 business days and when this is done you will NOT have ANY outgoing transaction limit anymore.
Alternatively, you can upload your documents directly in your Skrill account.
- Upload funds from your bank account or credit card and transfer more than 3,000 EUR to merchants of (Skrill) Moneybookers.
- Verify your bank account: Send a scan or photo of your bank statement to firstname.lastname@example.org or choose “manual bank upload” using your Skrill account. The first choice will take about 1-2 business days to get your bank account verified, the 2nd about 3-5 business days.
- If you choose the 2nd option for your Skrill account verification, please select “Bank transfer”. Follow the instructions and transfer any amount of your choice to the supported Skrill bank of your country. Please make sure to enter the red reference ID
- That’s it. Your account should be now completely verified. Please make sure to join our value added Skrill eWallet-Optimizer program before you ask the support to upgrade your account to Skrill VIP status and your outgoing transfer limits deleted completely.
All options for Skrill Verification
There are some more options to get your outgoing transfer limits increased. By clicking on “Account limits” in your Skrill account the following options will appear:
- Verify your credit/debit card:
A random amount is debited from your card (between EUR 1.01 – 2.99, or an equivalent amount in any of the supported currencies). The amount must be confirmed on Skrill website. You will find the amount on your card statements or by contacting your bank for confirmation. The exact amount must be confirmed in the currency in which it has been debited. The debit is not a charge: it will be available in the your digital wallet balance upon successful confirmation.
This Skrill account verification takes about 1 business day. Your outgoing transfer limit will be taken off completely.
- Verify your bank account:
By choosing this option you will receive a dummy payment to your bank account. In the reference field of the payment Skrill will include a unique verification code. You have to enter this code after you receive the payment in the same section of your Skrill account where you requested the verification.
Please note that this is NOT the same and not as effective as the bank account verification as described by the “Fastest way for Moneybookers account verification”.
This verification process will take 2-3 business days and you will not have any further transaction limits anymore.
Learn about all the benefits from joining our value added eWallet-Optimizer program and please contact us if you have any further questions.