Skrill made some significant changes to their verification process, and verification through email is no longer possible.
Here we will show you how you can still remove the transaction limits altogether to verify Skrill accounts.
As a client of eWallet-Optimizer you will enjoy lots of benefits including our prioritized verification without having to deposit funds into your account to get verified. With us your account will be ready within 1 business day and all limits will be removed as well.
Skrill Verification for existing accounts
If you are already a client of us, you enjoy a prioritized Skrill verification process without the need to upload any funds to get fully verified.
Just make sure that you have all the following documents ready, log in to your account and go to your account settings and follow the quick guide:
- Choose “Upload Photos” from the verification options menu.
- Now choose your country of residence and your preferred account currency.
- Upload an ID document – an Identity card, a passport, or a driver’s license.
- Take a selfie through your webcam or the Skrill Mobile App.
- Upload an address verification document – choose your preferred document – like a bank statement or utility bill.
Please note, it has to be a recent document showing your full name and address.
- That’s it. Your account should be verified and all limits removed within one business day, but usually even faster.
Please make sure to upload high-quality documents with all details clear and legible. In case any document could not be accepted, Skrill will contact you and ask you for another document or provide a better picture.
Other options for Skrill Verification
Additionally, to uploading your documents, you have also two other verification options available which you can use to verify your account fully:
- Verification through the Skrill Mobile App.
- Verification through a webcam.
Please keep in mind, if you verify through the Skrill Mobile App, a deposit of at least 10 EUR is necessary for all clients.
It is also important to know, that Skrill does not offer email verification any more and your documents will not be processed if you send them to the support.
For any questions about the Skrill verification process, please contact us .