NETELLER verification is necessary to reach higher transaction limits and to be able to withdraw money at ATMs or to send money to your own bank.
Clients of eWallet-Optimizer profit from special fast-track verification agreement with NETELLER.
By following the instructions below your account will be verified much faster with a free and instant silver VIP Upgrade.
eWallet-Optimizer clients will enjoy some great benefits including our fast-track verification. Your account will be verified within 1-2 business days then.
You already have an NETELLER account?
If you are already a client of us, please send an email to docs@eWallet-Optimizer.com to use our fast-track verification service. The eWO verification team will take care of your account and speed up the process for you.
Just make sure that you sent all of the following documents:
- ID/Passport: back and front side; all 4 corners visible; high quality and clearly readable.
- Address verification: not older than 3 months.
- Selfie: you holding your ID/passport next to your face.
As well as the required info that we need:
- NETELLER Account ID (12-digit-number).
Your account usually will be ready within 1 business day and if not happen automatically, please use our silver VIP upgrade form to check for your silver VIP account upgrade.
No NETELLER account yet?
Becoming an eWO client is fast and easy. Just make sure to sign up your FREE account with us to enjoy lots of benefits and get the most out of your NETELLER account. Once we have the confirmation you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- An instant silver VIP upgrade
Your account will be upgraded right after your verification.
- Monthly extra Cashback
You earn 0.3% cashback for all deposits to Sites that offer NETELLER as a payment option. There is no cashback for Pokerstars & Full Tilt, Betfair earns 0.2% cashback.
- Highest possible transfer limits
50,000 USD / transaction – no daily, weekly or monthly limits anymore.
- FREE 2nd currency account
All our silver VIP members can open another currency account
- FREE p2p Transfer
Our silver VIP clients can transfer money between NETELLER accounts for free.
NETELLER has recently changed their verification process. However, you can still easily verify your account with a few steps by just uploading the documents in your NETELER account.
Please select the way you want to verify your NETELLER account:
- Sign into your NETELLER account and choose the “Verify your account” link in the account summary page. If you do not see this option, you need to deposit money into the NETELLER account before the option appears.
- Click “Start verification” to open the verification process and just follow the instructions on your screen to verify your account.To finish the process you need to set up your personal security questions, verify your ID by uploading a ID card or passport (both sides), verify your location (utility bill, bank statement) and verify your account ownership by starting a webcam session with NETELLER or by sending a selfie with your ID card next to your face.
- Your documents will now be reviewed and usually you should receive an update within a couple of days. NETELLER will confirm the successful verification afterwards and you can also see it in your account overview.
Please note, this is the process for regular NETELLER customers. If you want to speed up the process make sure to join our free Bonus program and use our fast-track verification line.
If you do not have the app installed yet, please check our NETELLER App page for further info.
Can I upload my documents through the NETELLER mobile app?
Yes, you can use the NETELLER mobile app to fully verify your NETELLER account. The process is simple and easy. On you profile page you can scan your ID document and also take the selfie and uploade it directly to NETELLER.
Check the following screenshots to see how those steps looks like by using your mobile app to verify your account:
For customers from Japan the verification process is a bit different. Check the following 5 steps to find out how to easily verify your account:
Create your personal security questions.
You will only need to choose 3 security questions and their answers if you have not done so already.
Confirm your personal information
Here you will have to enter your current home address*, select your occupation and the purpose of transaction (to and from your NETELLER account).
*The address you enter will be the one where, you will receive a letter with the address verification code, so please make sure the provided address is correct and full.
MY NUMBER Verification
Here you can select between 3 options:
1. MY NUMBER card – by providing the MY NUMBER card, you will be directly sent to the last verification step, without having to further prove your identity with additional piece of document
2. Juminhyo + you personal number – by providing the Juminhyo + you personal number, you will be prompted to upload another piece of identification document
3. Notification card – by providing the Notification card, you will be prompted to upload another piece of identification document.
Please bear in mind that after you have chosen a document from the drop-down list, you will be redirected to our automated verification system NETVERIFY and you will have to follow the on-screen instructions for upload.
Submit identity verification documents (Only asked if the Jumiohyo or Notification Card is uploaded in Step 3)
If you haven’t submitted “MY NUMBER” card in step 3, you will be asked to upload another government-issued photo ID document, for example driver’s license, international passport, etc.
Address Verification (this step only shows up after you have finished the ID verification)
After your documents have been approved, you will be sent an address confirmation code via standard postal service. You will receive it at the address provided in step 2.
After your account is verified you can benefit of our free silver VIP Upgrade.
Simply fill the form below and we will get back to you with the approval within one business day.
Please contact us if there might be any questions or problems with your NETELLER registration.
We are here to help you.