NETELLER verification is necessary to reach higher NETELLER limits and to be able to withdraw money at ATMs or to send money to your own bank.
By following the instructions below your account will be verified within 1-3 business days to make sure you can use it without any restrictions.
- Sign-up your NETELLER account.
- Verify your account with the instructions below.
- Enjoy your account without any restrictions.
Just make sure that you have all the following documents ready, login to your account a go to your account settings and follow the quick guide:
- Login to the account and start the verification process by clicking on the blue verification banner that appears on the top of your account overview.
- Start uploading the photos for ID – both sides of your ID document.
- Take a selfie with your webcam or the mobile app.
- You now have to upload the address document. Choose the document type and upload the correct document to move forward with the process – a utility bill or bank statement (not older than 90 days) is usually the best document.
Please note, it has to be a recent document showing your full name and address.
- That’s it. Your account should be verified and all limits removed within 1 business days, but usually even faster.
NETELLER has recently changed their verification process. You now have to deposit funds into your NETELLER account to start the verification process. Please note, you will not be able to start the process without uploading at least 10 USD into your account.
Please select the way you want to verify your NETELLER account:
If you do not have the app installed yet, please check our NETELLER App page for further info.
Can I upload my documents through the NETELLER mobile app?
Yes, you can use the NETELLER mobile app to fully verify your NETELLER account. The process is simple and easy. On your profile page you can scan your ID document and also take the selfie and upload it directly to NETELLER.
For customers from Japan, the verification process is a bit different. Check the following 5 steps to find out how to easily verify your account:
Create your personal security questions.
You will only need to choose 3 security questions and their answers if you have not done so already.